Daydream Believer...

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Last week's pages

I have been making 6" by 6" pages recently, I like this size a lot!

.

.

.

.

.

And I started a book of quotes, in 8" by 8.5". (Blokker has some really *really* cheap scrapbooking stuff and the albums are lovely even though the sizes are a bit strange! I am not complaining!)
They are going to be quotes by famous people and friends :)
.

I find that when I scrap about Molly, I am not easily pleased. It has to be just right. With a page about myself I am not as fussy!

1 Comments:

Blogger supermom said...

great pages. you have a really cute style. reminds me of Elsie Flannigan here in the states. she is one of my fav scrapbook celebrities. pink is my favorite color. i love your pink layout and your gingham shirt is soooo adorable.

Wednesday, 04 October, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home