Daydream Believer...

Monday, February 12, 2007

Molly at the photographer's!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

A few weeks ago there was a kids photographer at the local food store. For a few Euros they took pictures. I got one print (the one above), and the rest were really expensive to buy. I didn't have any money to buy any of the others, but I got a code to look at them online. I can order them from there when I have money. One of them is really cute (on the wooly blanket) so I might order that one sometime. But for now I am pleased I got to grab the little piccies from the site! Also, I cut her messy fringe (bangs) since then! Oops!







My favourite:

1 Comments:

Blogger saffiertje said...

YES IT"S A CUTY!We did it once, but it costed a fortune!

Tuesday, 06 March, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home